Student Finance for International Students in the UK
International Students are eligible to apply for Post Graduate Scholarship in the UK. These scholarships are offered for Post Graduate programmes like a master's or MBA. You can not get a Post Graduate Scholarship for a Post Graduate Diploma or Post Graduate Certificate courses. International Students from European Union (EU) countries are not eligible to apply for these scholarships. Candidates from Malta and Cyprus can apply for Commonwealth Scholarship. Here given exclusive details.
You can apply for a Chevening Scholarship if
- you have an undergraduate degree
- you have at least 2 years’ eligible work experience
- you meet the Chevening English language requirements
If you’re from a Commonwealth country you can apply for funding for:
- a masters
- a PhD
- a split-site PhD
If you’re from a developed Commonwealth country you can only apply for funding for a PhD or a split-site PhD.
If you’re from the USA you can apply for a Marshall Scholarship to do a masters or a PhD if
- you graduated from a 4-year undergraduate course in the USA in the last 3 years
- you got a GPA of 3.7 or more in your degree
- you haven’t studied for a UK degree before
For more details including application procedure and time of application etc. see official website for International students in the UK: https://www.gov.uk/postgraduate-scholarships-international-students